What is Anglican?
The Anglican denomination is a branch of Christianity that strives to find a balance between evangelically minded outreach and the traditions and liturgy that have been a part of Christian worship for thousands of years. Above all we believe in the unerring truth of the Bible. We worship in the high church style, but leave room for the work of the Holy Spirit.
- In a trinitarian God, manifested in the Father, Son (Jesus), and Holy Spirit who are eternal and without sin.
- In the forgiveness of sins through Jesus’ death and resurrection. Our salvation is by grace alone, through faith in the redemptive blood of Jesus.
- We gather on Sundays to rightfully offer worship and thanksgiving.
- We highly value the Sacraments given to us by Jesus, namely the Lord’s Supper and Baptism. We take the Lord’s Supper every week in order to remember His great sacrifice and receive His blessing.
There are a variety of ways to worship the Lord in spirit and in truth. Anglican worship may be a good option for you if:
- You are looking for a church that exclusively teaches scripture.
- You find value in tradition and are interested in a service that conveys respect for the holiness of God.
- You enjoy traditional music using hymnals and an organ or piano.
- You are interested in learning more about church history.
We would love to have you join us for Sunday worship at 11am! Although we worship in a “high church” style, we do not maintain a specific dress code. You will feel comfortable in whatever you choose to wear.